Website American Orchards
Do you have a gift for caring for seniors? Are you a people person?
If so, then this is the job for you! American Orchards is seeking a compassionate, energetic, and reliable PRN caregivers.
Job type: PRN Shift details: 4, 8 or 12 hour shifts
ABOUT AMERICAN ORCHARDS SENIOR LIVING
MISSION : People matter most in life, and our purpose is to make life’s journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy – one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.
VISION : Our vision is to be the community’s finest care provider by giving our residents the best living experience and providing their loved ones with full peace-of-mind.
• Assist residents with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
• Assist all residents in participating in planned activity program seven days per week • Prepare residents for meals and snacks and assist residents in the dining room
• Keep proper records of care given
• Maintain cleanliness of resident rooms and common areas
• Attend all required in-service training
• Communicate with oncoming shift to ensure follow through of duties
• Build positive family and POA relationships to ensure customer’s satisfaction Required Qualifications:
• Must be a certified caregiver in AZ
• Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
• Dedicated to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
• Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to relate well to residents and their families
• Self-motivated, organized and professional
• Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and routinely
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations
• Patient Care: 1 year (Preferred)
• Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
• Senior Living: 1 year (Preferred)
Here are some of the great benefits to working for American Care Concepts:
• Opportunity for growth within the organization
• Excellent employee benefits program
• Professional development and senior-care training opportunities
• Health and dental insurance, vacation, and paid sick leave benefit offerings for full-time employees (or as required by the state for PT staff)
• Positive work environment
• Full and part-time shifts with consistent schedules
• Team member appreciation parties If you are interested in joining a team that is passionate about serving residents, we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply online or in person to meet some of our team!
765 N. Lindsay Road
Gilbert, AZ 8523
American Care Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com